The KPMG Digital Transformation team assists organisations in the development of digital products, solutions and services, including digital strategy and enterprise architecture, digital target operating model, digital labour, digital technologies and solution. Our goal is assist clients to understand technology trends and changes, and make the right technology choices to develop a business advantage.
Successful candidates will play a significant role in the complete delivery of projects – from communicating with clients and internal teams, managing a mix of projects including large, complex, multi-dimensional projects and client engagements, supervising developers, assistant project managers and various stakeholders, and managing customer escalation processes.
The role involves:
• Lead and guide the Scrum Team consisting of UX designer, BA, Tester and Developers based on Agile delivery framework.
• Coach the Scrum Team in planning the iterations and overall schedule with the Product Owner, developing the Product Backlog, defining the requirements and completion criteria for each iteration.
• Track overall progress of the development and report status to key stakeholders by using artefacts such as Sprint backlogs, burn-up and burn-down charts.
• Manage sprint schedule, project-related risks and impediments to ensure effective and quality delivery output.
• Facilitate and schedule Scrum Ceremonies with respective stakeholders (e.g. Sprint Plannings, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives)
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Degree/Diploma in IT or Equivalent
• Experienced in leading a software implementation project end-to-end as a project manager or team lead
• Experience in leading or delivery of Agile / Scrum projects is an added advantage
• Possess relevant certifications in Scrum and Agile
• Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical skills, able to understand, simplify and deliver business requirements
• Experience in delivering complex or challenging government projects will be an advantage
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.