Role and Responsibilities:
iNAV is an innovative Data & Analytics tool developed in-house by KPMG Luxembourg to provide specialized services in the areas of portfolio valuation and investment fund benchmarking . Due to its success and rapid growth, iNAV services are now used globally within the KPMG network to provide clients with a broad range of analytical reports. As a Financial Business Analyst Trainee in the iNAV Team, you will be part of a team that takes care of maintaining and expanding the scope of data treatment automation. You will:
· Deal with financial data on a daily basis (Investment fund financial reporting data such as investment portfolios, NAV history, subscriptions and redemptions, trial balances, etc.);
· Collect business data requirements by liaising with various stakeholders inside KPMG Luxembourg and others entity of KPMG Global (financial analysts, data experts, business owners, etc.);
· Prepare the documentation to guide BI and data engineers in their implementations (business requirement, technical specification, etc.
· Test and control the quality of the features developed and prepare the release of these features for production environment.
As the Perfect Candidate:
· You are on track of completing a Master Degree in either Financial Market Engineering, Finance, Accounting or any technical degree with a Finance minor (Mathematics, Business Intelligence, Economics, Statistic, etc.);
· You display a good knowledge of financial instruments (Equity, Bonds and Money Markets as well as of derivatives such as options and futures) and of investment funds (UCITs, Hedge funds, Private Equity etc.);
· You are proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel); programming capacities will be considered as an asset;
· You display a strong interest in being part of a data integration project and playing a key role into the business quality of our data warehouse; basic knowledge of SQL data bases will be considered as an asset;
· You are fluent in English; fluency in French or German will be considered as an asset;
· You have strong organizational skills and you are able to work efficiently, accurately and effectively in a multi-cultural team;
· You are a quick learner with a proactive attitude
· You are looking for a 6 month (full-time) traineeship as of Feb/Mar 2020
Does it sound like you? The iNAV team is looking forward to meeting you!