Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for Consultant/ Assistant Manager for TTP team. Working as Consultant Assistant Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include:
• Perform software development, unit testing and debugging, which may include the development of new software, reuse of existing code, modification of existing programs, or integration of purchased solutions
• Work with Business Analysts, other team members and clients to review the business requirements
• Receive general supervision from the project leader, and work independently through the phases of the software development life cycle
• Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables
• Exposure to Azure Cloud and AWS Deployment is mandatory.
• Should be able to review the code/logic/ Design and Develop Critical components using Cloud Design Patterns.
• Ability to design, develop, test and troubleshoot SQL queries, stored procedures and other SQL objects as per the business requirement
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage time and projects
• Minimum 8 years' experience as Web application developer
• Ability to work in a Team which practices SCRUM/AGILE methodologies
• Ability to work under minimal guidance and should have passion to learn and adapt new technologies
• Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
Degree in Engineering / Computer Science:
• Strong experience in designing and developing layered web based applications with backend as MS-SQL Server.
• Strong experience in identifying and implementing proper software design patterns based on the solution.
• Prior experience on performance tuning (application or database) is preferred
• Experience in SSIS, SSRS is good to have
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Minimum 4-7 years' experience as Custom .NET MVC Web Application Developer for Consultant
Minimum 8 years' experience as Custom .NET MVC Web Application Developer for AM's