Tax Proposal Coordinator, Compliance Management Services
45075 - 30
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Tax Proposal Coordinator to join our Business Tax Services organization.
· Work with Compliance Management Services Tax group to provide guidance throughout the pursuit process
· Manage overall process for strategic proposals, overseeing the development of proposal work plan, proposal outline, and proposal document
· Work with pursuit teams on overall strategy and identification of key win themes and differentiators
· Provide suggestions with respect to proposal content and work with team to draft new content
· Collaborate with Lead Tax Proposal Coordinator and team on standard proposal content and strategy to maintain and enhance best practice materials, implement training and monitor statistics
· Minimum of five years of proposal management, knowledge management and/or marketing/writing/communications experience; some supervisory experience is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field from an accredited college or university
· Experience working in tax or professional services is preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Strong organizational skills, project management skills, ability to move numerous projects forward at once, and communication skills
· Ability to travel as necessary
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.