We are looking for a customer-centric person for the Operations Coordinator - Oil & Gas position, who will act as the interface between the customer and Kuehne+Nagel, in our office in Jeddah.
In this role, you will manage the operational and commercial requirements for the client as well as customer-facing duties.
· Process all export/import bookings, documentation and despatch requirements accurately
· Monitor the shipments and ensure they are being processed correctly
· Contact shipping companies and obtain rates
· Ensure the accurate issuing and timely mailing of invoices in accordance with negotiated rates and company procedures
· Liaise with other departments as required to develop positive working relationships
· Ensure compliance and limit unnecessary delays due to inadequate processes and non-compliance issues
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelors' degree in logistics/supply chain or a similar discipline
· Minimum 5 years' experience in freight forwarding industry
· In-depth knowledge and experience in the Oil & Gas business
· Demonstrate high level of confidence and an ability to work under pressure
· Excellent command in English and Arabic is a must
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.