Do you want to come and work for a continually growing business
Due to continued growth within the Leonardo MW Helicopters contract we have a Full time vacancy for a Multi-task operative based at the Houndstone Spares Support, Yeovil. Reporting to the Packing Team Leader you will be responsible for processing of deliveries and associated workloads:
· Ensuring all work meets with customers’ specifications, the production plan and the required quality standard.
· Ensuring, that at all times, the Company’s Health & Safety procedures are adhered to, in particular, the use of machinery and protective devices.
· Paperwork procedures.
· Participate and actively pursue good communications between the team and other departments.
· To carry out any additional tasks as agreed with the Team Leader/Process Manager.
Specific in-house training will be given in regards to:
· Quality conformance
· Track Pack IT Systems
· SC21 Improvement
Your Skills and Experiences
· Applicants should be flexible and willing to learn with a positive outlook toward the working environment
· Demonstrate a practical knowledge of computers
· Demonstrate good communication skills between team and management
· Possess excellent time management and prioritisation skills
· Good housekeeping skills
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-24T00:00:00.000Z