Our Global Service Desk in Tallinn is looking for IT Application Support specialist who provides 2nd level technical support.
Are you someone looking to advance your career in IT? This opportunity offers you solid foundation of IT skills and experience to prepare yourself for future advancement opportunities in IT. Come and join our Global Service Desk team!
As IT Application Support specialist, you will provide expertise and technical knowledge for enterprise IT applications. You will be responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, prioritizing and escalating technical problems and service requests.
Additionally you will be responsible for tracking and monitoring all incoming requests as necessary to meet company defined service level agreements. The Global Service Desk is active 24/7 and works in shifts. Availability to cover night shifts is required at least some nights per month.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Professional education or degree in IT, or equivalent work experience
· Basic knowledge of communication protocols
· Experience with Unix Shell
· Experience with XSLT, EDI and Shell Scripting would be a big plus
· Previous experience in B2B support would be considered as an advantage
· Good analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and communication competencies
· Target-oriented team player
· Fluent English speaking skills are mandatory
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. On top of that, we pay good money for a good job. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are close to 350 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.