We are looking for a Facility Coordinator for our office and warehouse location in Nivelles.
The Facility Coordinator leads a team of Facility technicians and supports the facility manager in the operational aspects of Facility Management. You ensure an excellent Facility service and support to employees and customers within our warehouse in Nivelles.
· Managing a team of technicians responsible for the functioning of both soft and hard services.
- Soft services: Pest control, canteen/catering, cleaning, gardening/plant care, etc.
- hard services: Ensuring the quality, safety, health & environmental standards for the building systems. Whether it is: mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, winter services, sustainability, infrastructure, security.
· Following-up on the Facility management ticketing tool ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the facility request in a timely manner.
· Work closely and proactively together with internal organization, contractors, engineering office, etc.
· Provision of general administrative support for Facility Management as and when required, incl ad hoc requestsMonitor the supplier performance and ensure it meets agreed service delivery standards
Follow up on the stock of technical equipment
· Implement effective staff organization and actively promote, lead, coach and develop team members using the resources of the company HR framework
· Plan and organize the workload of the team to ensure all tasks are adequately covered.
· Create a culture of continuous improvement and professionalism through KPI's, benchmarking, SLA's and implementation of best practices
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor or Master education in facility management / engineering or equal by experience
· 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar position
· Strong technical background
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French & English knowledge of a 3rd language is an advantage
· Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
· Ability to demonstrate an analytical, logical and numerate approach
· Ability to perform risk analysis within the decision making progress.
· Good level of MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-09T00:00:00.000Z