“A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Christopher Kane, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and pro forma revenue of €10.823 billion.”
글로벌 럭셔리 그룹인 케어링은 구찌, 보테가 베네타, 생 로랑, 알렉산더 맥퀸, 발렌시아가, 브리오니, 크리스토퍼 케인, 토마스 마이어, 부쉐론, 포멜라토, 도도, 키린, 율리스 나르덴, 제라 페리고, 케어링 아이웨어 등 패션, 가죽 제품, 보석 및 시계 등 럭셔리 하우스의 앙상블을 발전시켜 오고 있습니다. '상상력을 원동력으로' 라는 기업철학을 바탕으로, 케어링그룹은 브랜드가 가장 지속 가능한 방식으로 잠재력을 발휘하도록 장려합니다. 케어링그룹은 2017년 100억 유로 이상의 매출을 기록했으며, 2만 9000 명이 넘는 임직원이 함께 하고 있습니다.
This position is responsible for supporting the Human Resources team. The key function for this role is to support human resources work and supervise general administration work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Human Resources team for a full range of human resources matters including maintaining and updating employee data in place for company employee record and day to day efficient operation and ad-hoc HR projects
· Employee Personal file; Organizing, HR system input and update
· Joiner and retiree document guide(employment agreement, offer letter, personal data documents and resignation letter)
- Provide full range of executive and secretarial support to HR team such as internal event arrangement and employee benefit program support.
· Temporary and permanent employee monthly payroll
· Social insurance(Health, pension, occupational health and safety, unemployment) list
· Group-term life insurance update joiner and retiree
· Bene-Café point setting and update joiner and retiree
· Medical check up
· Signature of employment agreement, benefit induction
· Employee relations (ER); Workshop, annual dinner and sport day set up
- Responsible for office general administrative work including purchasing stationary and supervising office supplier with the most cost effectiveness
· Approve and maintain the office stationary and supplier
· Order and organize the office food & beverage
· Manage and maintenance the office security
- Undertake HR projects which will help strengthening the overall HR operations and enhance operational efficiencies.
· Recruiting posting, resume screening, interview arrange
· Sexual harassment prevention on/off line education
· Training arrange and set up the venue
· Degree holder in Human Resource Management or a related discipline
· Demonstrated working knowledge in HR policies, practices and employment laws with regional experience
· Mature and resilient, a strong and approachable team player, possess the ability to interface with people at all levels with tact and be open to criticism and suggestions
· A self-starter who is able to work autonomously and resourcefully, effectively prioritize competing demands and efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
· Extensive computer skills are necessary, specifically strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HR Information Systems and reporting tools experience are required
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
KERING KOREA LTD