Lead Security Technology team to ensure all systems on Access Control System (ACS), Close Circuit Television (CCTV), Security Post workstation, X-ray & Radio communication are executed in compliance to the State of Vietnam or Intel A9 regulatory guidelines.
Supervision of sub-contractors who form part of the above team if any.
Support Electrical team on PM & CM activities when required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that all client and JLL-EHS policies are implemented.
· Ensure that assigned equipment or system operation, involved staff on operation and maintenance executes task and conform to established SOP, SOI, RFC and audit compliant per client and JLL guidelines and plant operating instructions.
· Planning to execute work schedules in coordination to JLL, CS or manufacturing schedules. Ensure all regulatory compliance will be strictly followed on timely manner.
· Weekly and monthly report on Security Technology system. Report shall be represented with graphs trending data on PM PAS, CM, WO, spares /consumable consumed & forecast for the maintenance, also meet all alignment OPI. Reports and documentation shall comply with client and JLL guidelines.
· Ensure incident report to be release within 12 hours. Root cause analysis shall be released within three days. Compliance to internal and external company policy.
· Ensure incident is response & resolved on time (follow alignment OPI)
· Develop and improve SOO for the system operation and maintenance and execute based on MAXIMO job plan.
· Attend safety/EHS trainings. Actively participate on internal meetings or external call meeting to subcontractor associated to the system operation and maintenance, sub-contractors. Conduct/cascade trainings on train the trainer to respective JLL staff or subcontractors.
· Perform monthly system audit on subcontractor & system performance. Generate recommendation and execution of approved recommendations to the system.
· Prepare necessary estimates for timely stock inventory on consumables / spares.
· Implement cost saving measures on system maintenance.
· Perform other associated tasks. Reporting at six (6) days per week.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· Key performance indicator as developed within assign task
· Weekly Report & Monthly Report
· Incident investigation report
· System improvement report. Creation of SOO of systems
· Conduct periodic meetings – documentation of minutes of the meeting
· Compliance to Client and other global documentation requirements
· Attend meetings & training associated to responsibility
· QMS compliance / documentation
· Safety Compliance
· Cascade technical and non-technical trainings acquired or developed
EMPLOYEE SPECIFICATIONS KEY COMPETENCIES
· 100% Safety compliance to prevailing guidelines
· Safety training compliance including subordinates vs. training schedules
· Timely escalation of issues, help needed
· Skill competency development
· Timely escalation of issues
· 100% PM PAS
· 100% OPI on time.
· 100% action line/storefront closure
· Ensure no behavioural complaints from internal or external customers
· Receives acknowledgement or recognitions from internal or external customers
· Implement company and customer programs
Delivery Lead Time
· Ensure timely completion of scheduled Work Orders thru well-coordinated task
· 100% PM PAS thru well-coordinated
· 100% incident is response & resolved on time (follow alignment OPI)
· 100% Action line/storefront closure thru well-coordinated
· OEM PM schedules are timely and effectively executed
· AR completion on agreed schedules
· Represent Jones Lang LaSalle by behaving consistently with cultural and company requirements.
· Provide services in keeping with client’s cultural and company requirements.
· Work towards objectives unsupervised.
· Be willing to assist & mentor colleagues.
· College or University degree in electrical engineering majors and certificates of education and training by the state
· At least 3 year experience in electrical/pdm/security devices field.
· Troubleshooting and modification at customer’s request
· Ability assisting and monitoring all work being performed by contractor
· Able to read technical documents in English, and good communication skills when using English
· Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility
· Strong problem solving skill
· Interpersonal skills with a strong client focus
· Ensure the KPI Targets for the Account are met
· Ability to work under pressure
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.