The Project Coordinator will work as part of a growing team currently across all client offices and will act as a support role to a number of Facilities functions to ensure the effective running of the client's facilities in Indonesia.
The Project Coordinator will oversee the following functions:
· Oversee the small/medium construction project on the on-going operating site with no or the least interruption to the users on site.
· Monitor the project budget and report to the Client on a monthly basis
· Ensure the project progress on time/CPS
· Ensure the project complies with the company guideline, local laws, and H&SE principle.
· Coordinate and communicate with parties involve in the project
· Requires good problem solving skill when encountering the challenge in the project
· Excel in managing the contractor to deliver the quality work.
· Coordinate and attend meetings with various stakeholders – CRESA, Business Unit Staff (customers), contractors
· You will need to be knowledgeable in HVAC & Electrical systems.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at www.jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.