The Facilities Services Coordinator will provide a welcoming approach to all employees and visitors while efficiently managing lobby areas to accommodate employee and guest needs. The role is client facing and will provide friendly, knowledgeable and courteous first impressions to guests and visitors while anticipating needs.
Various duties to include: verifying identity, visitor management (checking in and out) providing general information and directions. Reports to the Regional Program Manager.
• Greet / host / provide support for guests, visitors and employees
• Issue temporary badges
• Building/Campus/Area information center
• Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
• Organizes and maintains lobby / front desk areas
• Resolve problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, mailroom, copier services, parking, badging, and conference rooms. Submit work orders through appropriate channels.
• Assists with the coordination and scheduling of office/building maintenance activities including: luggage storage, lost & found and umbrella management
• Works collaboratively within the facility management and transportation team
• Anticipates and responds to Client’s needs and concerns
• Identify potential risks and escalate, to ensure no incident or disruption to the Client’s operations
• Additional job duties, as requested
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• 2 years’ experience in Hospitality, Soft Services or Operations and/or knowledge of commercial real estate industry, preferred.
• Proven skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
• Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgement.
• Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Access).
#LI - SW1
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.