The Individual is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating an exceptional experience to all staff, TVCs, their guests and vendors who are their business partners. They must be able to effectively communicate information verbally regarding the building, the office and its facilities, and facilities in and around the area. Additionally, it is their responsibility to maintain the cleanliness, comfort, safety, and overall appearance of their assigned area to the highest standards, either through self performance or vendors. The Individual must be able to offer assistance to all staff at this site. The expression “Going above and beyond” is a normal operating standard for this position. The Individual will perform any other tasks that may be assigned to them which is related but not exclusive to customer service, hospitality and experience, project coordination, the broad spectrum of facilities & building management and operations (hard and soft services, transport and waste management, etc), space planning, event management and any others that may fall within the scope mentioned.
This position requires the individual to be punctual, dependable and reliable. In addition, the individual is expected to remain poised, polite and professional during any people conflicts. Maturity, a cool head and fun-loving attitude is necessary.
· Create and provide memorable and exceptional experience for all clients, internal and external, in the office
· Ensure messaging is consistent and in line with directions given by the Supervisor.
· Respond to client inquiries and concerns promptly and with courtesy and enthusiasm.
· Build relationships by engaging clients in authentic, personable conversations.
· Create WOW experiences by anticipating client needs and seizing the moment; acting on them before being requested
· Provide a positive environment where things get done
· Take ownership of customer issues and proactively seek to resolve them quickly.
· Provide end to end service; take responsibility and accountability.
· Provide exceptional communication to clients.
· Communicate effectively and correctly.
· Respond, follow up and close – both via email and in person.
· Maintain current/up to date knowledge of the building and office procedures and client/guest-related system information including, but not limited to:
- Information about the history of the office location, and the office design concept
- Information on the facilities of the building, in the office, and of the general area
- General event information
· Emergency response procedure and incident reporting
· Patrol and check the office for cleanliness issues, safety (and security) hazards and document any irregularities.
· Be the eyes and ears of the EHSS and soft services/hard services/ operations team. Maintain the general presentation of the office by appropriately notifying departments/owners responsible for the maintenance, or to self-perform the remedy immediately, regardless whether it is a temporary or permanent solution, and where it is possible to do so without compromising on safety and standards.
· Report infractions immediately and according to procedure.
· Report and log data on unusual occurrences such as property damage, injuries, theft, etc., and create detailed incident reports in a timely manner.
· Gather information in accordance to procedure and prepare incident reports within KPI or policy guidelines and free from errors.
· Provide back-up support and cover to absent team members.
· Provide emergency on-site attendance as needed
· Carry out tasks relating customer service, hospitality and experience, administration, the broad spectrum of facilities & building management and operations (hard and soft services, transport and waste management, etc), space planning, event management and any others that may fall within the scope mentioned
· Visitor, Contractor and traffic management
· Ensure all visitors are warmly welcomed, treated with respect and given the same hospitality treatment and services regardless their rank and their type of work
· Manage traffic during peak and high event periods so that the office entrance and badge kiosks areas are not congested
· Direct visitors to the appropriate seats or room, in accordance with security protocol
· Collaborate with VIP area owners and the FM team to ensure VIP visits and events are a success
· Carry out meet and greet services as directed
· Wellness services and wellness area facilities management
· Working together with the floor ambassador, carry out inspections with the floor owner on rotation basis, and/or as needed, ensuring supplies and equipment are all in order before the start of the wellness operations
· Coordinate and liaise with the wellness vendors, ensuring there are no gaps in services, there is service continuity during leave and vendors are properly attired, well groomed and behave professionally on site
· Maintain excellent relationship with the vendor so that they are motivated to provide good customer service and go above and beyond
· Immediately inform the line manager of any vendor or customer related issues, or when there is a sense of potential issues
· Manage services booking and related process to ensure the customer experiences on time and great services
· Community engagement activities support
· Provide coordination support as needed
· Responsible for pre and post event publicity poster and video development
· Assist with prop sourcing and DIY, storage and inventory tracking as neededProvide low cost ideas/solutions which do not compromise on quality
· Filing and data management
· Assist with front desk related duties as required, taking duty rotation as assigned
JLL Privacy Notice
JLL, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.