Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Reporting daily to the Office Service Coordinator or Facilities Manager, the role of Facilities Assistant has been created to assist in all and any areas to ensure that the FM services to the building run smoothly.
What this job involves
· Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the building and recording the findings.
· Working with the Facilities Manager and Moves and Changes team to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves and Moves and Changes team.
· Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables used by Employees and placing orders with suppliers.
· Managing internal moves within the building with the Facilities Manager.
· Working with Facilities Manager and Moves and Changes team to maintain floor plans.
· Assisting in setting up in house and external events as and when required.
· Working with the Building Operations team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
· Supporting the Office Service Coordinator as and when required regarding vendor management and Soft Service Support.
· Managing fire wardens and first aiders and assist with scheduling training and refresher training as necessary.
· Upkeep and review of Manuals, Handbooks, Guidance notes etc.
· Cover Receptionist Role & Responsibilities when required
· Understand primary responsibilities of Meeting and Evens and support M&E Specialist when required
· Manage day to day mail room operation, deliveries, enquiries, etc.
· Be aware of basic procedures, courier suppliers and all external key contacts.
· Manage mail related supplies stock and place order when needed.
· Other tasks and duties as required.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Previous experience of working within a high profile corporate environment
· Previous reception or hospitality experience would be beneficial
· Pro-active and hands on – happy to support other Team members
· Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
· IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
· Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to show initiative
· Excellent communication skills
· Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
· Customer service background essential
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.