We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Salesforce Product Manager & Operations Director for our EMEA Capital Markets Business.
The Product Manager / Operations Director for Capital Markets (Capforce/Salesforce) will be :
· Able to traverse any part of the company’s EMEA functions, understand, explain and support its strategy and objectives through Capforce
· Work with global team to regionalise and implement product and change management plans and activities to ensure successful roll-out and utilisation of Capforce
· Maintain a constant dialogue and understanding of priorities and limitations in order to work with global to define and drive the evolution Capforce as the core of the technology ecosystem that supports the CM
· Manage the European product roadmap and provide strong input into the global product roadmap and prioritisation process with a problem focused, user experience and value driven approach
· Work together with the Global Product Owner to execute the above as one team. As such the Regional Product Managers will report into the Global Product Owner
What the job involves:
· Execution of JLL’s Capital Markets - Capforce/Salesforce Strategy, working closely with the business to understand and deliver to strategic objectives - this requires both working with the Global Product Owner to understand the global priorities but also working with the EMEA business to balance regional difference and priorities for EMEA specifically. This will also require understanding country level priorities for the J3 in particular
· Have a deep focus on understanding our investor services customers (internal and external) and making their experience personalised and “better” (must be measurable) in relation to JLL
· Solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business - able to balance between global mindset and regional needs
· Focus on product acceptance and adoption in all EMEA markets and across all CM products and services, being a leading product/platform advocate, including factual measures and requisite changes to drive this
· Focus on change management and training - identifying and managing anticipated resistance within the business. Able to work with appropriate team members to create an EMEA training and communications strategy and ensure execution at an EMEA and local level
· Focus on programme organisation and structure - ensuring the appropriate processes are in place to create a seamless execution across Europe. This includes setting up superuser communities, country champions etc. Ensuring input is received from all countries / major countries on issues, changes, etc. Ensuring appropriate communications plans are in place at the right levels and frequency
· Major stakeholder management, including consultation with and coaching of business stakeholders
· Specific to requirements alignment and prioritisation, identify risks, issues and opportunities of significant strategic and tactical impact to the business. As such regional and local delivery is paramount for the success of the role.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Product management experience at GM, VP, or within a start-up
· Considerable experience managing and developing products (ideally B2B) as a product manager - defining product roadmaps, building collaboration with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale
· 10+ managing programmes and projects, and a portfolio of multiple products and teams
· Strong understanding and experience in Salesforce and / or other digital / CRM transformations
· Experience of budget management
· Proven ability to drive establishment and agreement of priorities
· Proven ability to manage a team of direct reports and work within a wider team to deliver to the product roadmap
· Proven ability to drive adoption and meet / exceed platform KPIs, targets and key objectives
· Strong stakeholder management capabilities
· Good instincts matched with analytical skills to focus on things that matter, on the things that matter, including dealing with data and complexity
· Ability to work within a global organisation, to deliver commitments on time and work in a team within a fast pace environment
· Ideally experience across EMEA or covering multiple geographies
· Experience across industries, ideally the successful candidate will have experience in a real estate, financial services or banking environment
· Strong project and change experience
· Well-developed negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Good at finding compromises
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.