Analyst – Digital Marketing
Team Lead, Digital Marketing
Duties & responsibilities
What this job involves –
The person will be in charge of the social media accounts. He/she will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
· Designing and execution of social/digital campaigns that help in generating brand awareness, affinity for the brand and meet the desired results.
· Content Planning and Creation for brand across platforms by coordinating with creative team and writing editorial copy.
· Perform channel audits and reporting
· Well versed on social analytics and exposed to social analytics tools.
· Monitoring the campaign closely and taking effective actions after discussing the same with the client.
· Monitoring social media trends and making an effective content plans for coming months and quarter.
· Coordinating with Internal Teams to ensure timely delivery.
· Catering to New Customer requirements as required.
· Manage relationships with stakeholders to understand their digital needs and publish content accordingly
· Deliver content timely to the stakeholders/requestors
· 1-3 years of social media experience
· Has worked on leading social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube & G+s
· Ability to think out of the box and has a problem solving approach. A team player who should have the passion for writing with strong written and verbal communication skills. Passionate about digital medium and uses the social media platform actively.
Must be a problem solver, aware of industry trends.
Skills and knowledge:
· Flawless writing and proofreading skills
· Exposed to digital marketing
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel).
Ideal candidate will be adaptable to new tools as per business requirement
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and flair for new media
· Detail-oriented, organized, with problem solving approach and should be able to manage multiple projects and simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team Player / Collaborative
· Attention to detail
· Analytical skills
· Project / Program management abilities
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Graduation: Mandatory, preferably in English
· Post Graduate: Preferred
· Timing: 1-10pm
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.