We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
The Retail Concierge holds a combination of cultural interests, paired with a strong desire to provide impeccable and exceptional concierge service for a multi-use property, including retail, dining, and office space.
A Retail Concierge is the primary point of personal contact for guests seeking information, service, assistance, and recommendations while visiting the Property. This position serves as the primary point of engagement for guests who are seeking information to plan their shopping and dining experience. This includes staying up to date on the latest details for and promoting upcoming in-center and retailer events.
The right candidate will have a passion for fashion, culture, food and wine, art, and music! The Retail Concierge is encouraged to not only be an expert on the property but also on the local cultural scene! This individual will demonstrate a passion for and understanding of providing service at a VIP level to include ensuring guest expectations are not only met, but exceeded, and each experience is memorable.
A Retail Concierge must be able to provide service in-person, over the phone, through email, online and digitally through a variety of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Internet, and Apps).
· Takes great pride in offering helpful, friendly service at all times
· Greets and assists all guests and property personnel in an efficient and courteous manner
· Defines communicate and maintains high standards of guest service at all times
· Provides a luxury lifestyle experience for all The property guests as they visit the Center or reach out via phone, email, or digital channels
· Maintains a strong knowledge of offerings at the property and can guide guests to appropriate merchandise, dining options, gift ideas, etc.
· Informs and suggests opportunities to engage guests in Center-wide retailers, events, theatre, spas, and restaurants available at or around the property and local area.
· Performs services requested including reservations for dining, travel, entertainment, rentals, gifts, sporting events, etc. This may require running errands away from the Concierge Desk at the Center or light event planning
· Supports and promotes all property programs and events
· Anticipates the services sought after by ascertaining the mood and style of the guest; identifies solutions before being asked
· Develops strong working relationships with building management, tenants, other building service providers, retailers, restaurants, hotels, and other area businesses
· Actively research shopping, dining, experiential trends to ensure the property is able to provide guests with services both expected and unexpected
· Builds professional networks within the guest base and community to enhance knowledge and services currently being offered
· Responds to guests via phone, email, and property website.
· Corresponds with guests who require follow up or solutions
· Participates in and successfully completes all training programs
· Maintains the ambiance, style and cleanliness of the Concierge Desk ensuring all brochures, and literature are stocked at all times
· Tends to other administrative duties as assigned
· Acts as a property ambassador within the Center and the local community to promote the property’s services,
amenities and events
· Partners with the on-site property management team, including the in carrying out marketing and service initiatives and goals, including promotional and rewards programs for mall guests
· Assist guest with property information in high traffic areas throughout the property: directories, plaza area, central courts, and lounges. Must be able to walk and stand for a number of hours.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES
· Passionate about providing exceptional service and interpersonal relationships
· Thinks creatively to resolve all customer concerns, and anticipate their interests in services, amenities, programs & events while visiting the property
· Communication clearly, concisely, and effectively in verbal and written form
· Is a friendly and caring person
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Has flexible working hours and a proven record of dependability and punctuality
· Able to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
· Appears polished and professional and consistently adhere to company dress code and grooming guidelines
· Follows all policies and procedures set forth in JLL and client handbooks
· Possesses strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, Internet, App-based programs and Microsoft Office (required)
· Able to listen and react quickly to guests’, tenants’, and retailers’ requests
· Able to prioritize tasks under pressure
· Able to work with varied personalities and temperaments
· Able to work as part of a team in a collaborative way
· Takes initiative, self-motivated
· Required to frequently sit, talk and hear
· Able to use a computer, iPad, cell phone, access Facebook, Twitter, and Apps frequently each day
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Two or more years of previous high-end retail, fine dining, or VIP hospitality
< >Prior experience with a luxury hotel, retail or restaurant “front of house” guest service required previous community involvement or networking experience is preferred
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being,
benefits, and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your
ambitions take you at JLL.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to K.Vanderpluym@am.jll.com
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.