Req ID: 18050
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
Tests repair of various electronic product via automated equipment ensuring the highest quality and striving for efficiency and continual improvement while adhering to all safety requirements.
• Ensures quality (work meets or exceeds iQor Workmanship Standards) and improve efficiency.
• Operates automated electronic test equipment on product.
• Responsible for maintaining a continuous flow of the production repair line and meeting production goals while performing the assigned test duties.
• Ability to properly load and unload test fixtures. Advises supervisor and diagnostic department of any recurring test failure so that prompt corrective action may be taken.
• Ensures repairs are properly handled.
• Ensures process control sheets are accurate before moving to next process.
• Ability to perform other test operations as assigned by supervisor.
• Follows simple, standardized procedures and visuals for assigned test operations.
• Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to speak and communicate effectively read and understand visual aid.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. The person in this position is required to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis