As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Food and Beverage is what adds flavours to a stay! Guests love to enjoy delicious, freshly-prepared and beautifully presented food. To deliver a great guest experience – A Restaurant Server will serve food and beverages in a timely manner, helping guests to have memorable experiences whenever and wherever they dine.
What we need from you
· Greet and welcome all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner
· Be attentive to guest’s needs
· Prepare food and beverages for service to guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards
· Monitor guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notify management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of guests; check identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an alcoholic beverage service is questionable
· Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner. Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary
· Perform department/outlet opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are
clean and maintained throughout shift
· Follow hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any safety/service incident
to the Supervisor or Manager on duty
· Take action to solve guest problems/complaints and use established guidelines for any service recovery
to ensure guest satisfaction
· Work as team and communicate and co-ordinate with other departments to ensure excellent quality and service
· May receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures as needed
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a housing, transportation, recreation facilities, uniform, great room discount and superb training, etc.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.