Join us a a Room Attendant,
voco St Davids Cardiff are looking for Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping Team .
As a Room Attendant, you will receive some great perks including:
· £8.21 Per Hour (All Overtime Paid)
· Guaranteed 24 Hours Per Month,(Averagely 6 Hours Per Week)
· Opportunity to work up to Full Time, if Hours are available
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Refer a friend bonus
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
We are looking for Room Attendants to work within our House Keeping Department.
As our Room Attendant, your role will be to ensure that the bedrooms and bedroom corridors are kept to an exceptional high standard.
You will keep the maid service area, cupboards and guest corridors clean and tidy, reporting maintenance issues in the room and public areas, to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level.
Our Room Attendants primary role is to ensure that the highest possible standard of cleanliness is achieved, supplies are replenished, and most importantly our guests are made to feel at home.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
To be our ideal Room Attendant we look for candidates who can provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories, we would prefer a candidate that has ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
If you’re a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and has the ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail your our Ideal Evening Room Attendant.
We are looking for Evening Room Attendants with lots of energy and warmth.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including , Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Evening Room Attendant , then please click ‘ apply ’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!