· Playing a crucial role in finding the best talents for various teams within IBM
· Cooperating closely with hiring managers and candidates at each step of the process
· Preparing and consulting with client groups regarding hiring requirements, strategy and execution
· Proactive talent sourcing
· Handling offers and accompanying candidates till the on-boarding
· Delivering regular and ad-hoc reporting
· Participating in job fairs and other employer branding events
· Acting upon agreed KPI's like time to hire, manager's/candidate's satisfaction level (NPS)
· Multisport Card
· Private medical package and insurance package
· Working on international projects in multicultural teams
· Trainings and certifications
· Good to be an IBMer discounts
· Cinema & trips for IBMers
· Language classes
· Summer camps for children
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years of recruitment experience – in-house or agency
· Ability to provide innovative, creative solutions for the business
· Experienced with social media like Linkedin, FB and not afraid to reach out to passive candidates
· Effective communicator able to build strong relations with the business
· Speaking English on a good level
· Well organized, open minded with positive attitude
· Flexible and able to work in a fast-changing environment
Recruitment, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Partner, Talent Acquisition,
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Human Resources
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Ready to help build IBM's biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting life-cycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM's future. Start your journey now!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.