· You as an FSI seller would be responsible for leading and selling offerings directly to customers, with primary focus on net-new business, in both new and existing accounts, where the deal consists primarily of support for non-IBM products.
· You will be an expert in Banking and Financial services offerings and responsible for the development and closing complex TSS solutions in country.
· You will be leading large, multi-functional teams covering large, complex opportunities, negotiating with the highest levels of customer management and responsible for the unit's sales strategy, gathering requirements and provide advice to sales and development executives. In addition to achieving personal business objectives.
· You as an FSI Sales Specialist will assure meeting the assigned objectives in the country.
· Developing and closing opportunities, up sell & cross-sell opportunities within the assigned accounts.
· Develop & execute growth plan for the territory
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Industry Solution Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0123) IBM South Africa (pty) Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Sales experience and knowledge of Banking and Financial Services Market.
• History of closing complex competitive deal
• Understanding to the services scope and clients need.
• Strong Knowledge of Banking domain.
• Must have a proven ability to self-manage and prioritize work based on opportunity
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
At least 10 years of Sales experince in ICT field.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.