· The ETL Developer needs to transition knowledge from the current global team to Hungary, update documentation, arrange knowledge transfer sessions, etc.
· Take part in development, enhancement and problem recovery actions on One View application to ensure on time delivery or system recovery
· Acquire architectural knowledge of the One View application and form recommendations to enhance system performance, stability or to address new business requirements
· Cooperate with other team mates and help each other overcoming blockers or issues
· Be part of our sharing culture, give back knowledge and contribute to the overall good for the team. Provide mentorship and enable the growth of the junior colleagues
· Follow Agile operating principles and values during day to day work
· Adhere to and respect the Social Contract that he/she creates together with the team
· Work with the team to understand business requirements and build solutions to that problem
· Define proactive concepts and recommendations to enhance Customer experience, stability and performance
· Develop / Test / Deploy solutions according to Customer's needs
· Lead preventive and corrective actions to avoid and mitigate system problems
· Being available for the Team even in off-office hours in case of a critical system issue
· Comply with IT Security Standards of IBM
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent English
· Cloud computing in general
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· IBM DataStage technology
· DB2 technology
· Python, PySpark and Airflow
· Architectural knowledge of One View
· Agile development principles and operating model
· API concepts in context of Data Warehouses
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.