The position will require you to work on-site in Armonk, NY, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
· Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
· Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
· Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
· Proficient in Drupal 8.x , including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
· Minimum 2+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience
· Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
· Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
· Results-oriented, reliable, team player and able to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams
· Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
· Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies CIODEM20
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Software Engineering Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
· Minimum 2 years of Drupal programming experience
· Ability to communicate and work well with others
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Rise to meet the challenge of solutioning the world's problems. Software Engineers at IBM get to see their work in the real world, from improving the current state of disaster preparedness to providing more accurate medical solutions around the globe. You will be challenged to think outside the box, work across organizations, and engineer creative solutions that scale to the demands of our ever-growing customer base. Take ownership and be actively engaged in the entire product lifecycle - from quick hits to full feature development.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.