Currently, we are looking for an
Active Directory Administrator
You will be a part of the international team supporting Active Directory service for the large European banking group.
Main responsibilities include:
· Proactive monitoring and identification of potential issues with followed standards or processes
· Supporting daily operations (e.g. GPO related tasks, AD object reports) in accordance with strict guidelines
· Supporting internally used tools and systems
· Working with a team on a global improvement
· Participation in projects and project-related activities
· Taking care of AD service itself
· Cooperate with other teams supporting products integrated with Active Directory
· Internal and external trainings and certifications
· Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development
· Multisport card
· Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
· Fresh fruits in the office
· Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
· Holiday camps for children
· Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
· Social Fund benefits .
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Professional experience in supporting Active Directory Service in a large environment
· Proven knowledge of DNS, Kerberos, LDAP protocols
· Very good English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Basic knowledge of service management methodologies (e.g. ITIL)
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.