· Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
· You will be responsible for looking after Villa guests and take personal responsibility for ensuring that guests needs are met so that they enjoy a memorable
· You take a proactive approach to ensuring guest satisfaction and follow up on any guest requests in a timely manner.
· Anticipate all guest needs and handle all guest inquiries.
· Posses complete knowledge of all hotel products and services, including room types and rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and current promotions.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail