· To be aware of the Brand Standards relating to transportation and follows them consistently while driving guests in Hotel boats.
· Has complete knowledge of the hotel, including all departments, services and outlets.
· To ensure all Lost & Found items are deposited with the Security department.
· To report any damage due to accidents and Police report to be obtained.
· Monitors activities of swimmers/bathers in the pool and jacuzzi to ensure a safe environment and to avoid/prevent injuries, provide emergency assistance as required, and strictly enforce pool regulations
· Adheres to the policies and procedures of the Pool Department
· Provides positive service standards including courtesy, sincerity, and enthusiasm to all guests of the Hotel
· Performs lifeguard duties including but not limited to performing CPR, and basic first aid in non-emergencies
· Monitors and maintains a clean and safe pool area, including enforcing all safety rules and regulations
· Maintains a clean and neat lifeguard station.
· Other tasks assigned by manager.
· Know storm forecast timely in advance and arange storm prevention plan, avoiding any loss of assests.
· Check and make sure working place safety avoid any risk of explosion.
· Follow all company standards.
· Support to replace on duty or take excursion when insufficiency of maning.
· Conduct and report monthly department inventory.
· Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
· Monitor the condition of returned recreation equipment and send for repair when necessary
· Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
· Complete all training class within department.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
· Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
· Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
· Perform vigilant scanning techniques above and below the surface of the water as well as the pool deck to ensure guest safety.
· Briefly inspect the aquatic center and report unsafe conditions.
· Briefly inspect the aquatic area and report unsafe conditions and/or equipment to Manager
· Maintain all required certifications.
Ideal candidate profile
• Swimming skills.
• First Aid skills.
• Basic English .
• Certified Lifeguard.
• One year experienced same position level.