HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
1. Deliver banking account’s operations service per agreed Service Level Agreement, including but not limited to bank account opening, information amendment, closure, deposit services, etc.
2. Fulfill internal and external operation requirements accurately and timely. To well coordinate the processing activities with multiple stakeholders to smooth the whole process and improve efficiency.
3. Compliance with all relevant internal instructions and external regulatory requirements, including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering regulations & guidelines, regulatory stipulations and requirements.
4. Good customer services mindset. To meet internal/ external customer requirements and project a professional image to customers and focus on delivery and satisfies internal/ external customer needs on time.
5. Deliver high team-work spirit with proficient interpersonal skills. Being flexible to take up backup tasks for other operation roles per team’s working arrangement when necessary and be willing to take multi-tasks assigned by supervisor.
6. To file the department related documents in a systematic order and ensure all account related documents and other internal records are in order and filed properly and timely.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree, working experience in banking field is preferable
2. Demonstrate proactive attitude and able to work under pressure and have a ability to solve the problem with efficiency and meticulous to details
3. Self-disciplined, motivated and well-organized, being able to work under pressure
4. Good communication skills and fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
5. Be proficient to use MS Office applications, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /BS|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited