Position Title – Consultant Specialist , GCB – 5
Roles and Responsibilities of Production Support Lead-
1. Troubleshooting of Production Tickets/ Issues / Defects
2. Contribute to Product Development
3. Assist Business Users
4. Prepare and maintain Technical Documentation for Application
5. Suggest Improvements to application Development / Engineering Team
6. Problem-solving skills
7. Technical expertise - SQL, Unix, Control-M, Server monitoring Tools
8. Manage Production Support Cycle - Incident Management, Problem Management
9. Assist in support hours of operation and off hour production emergencies.
10. Perform level of effort estimates for assigned tasks and change orders.
11. Identify root causes of technical issues in production and out of box failures.
12. Responsible for monitoring the production servers, scheduled jobs, incident management and receiving incidents and requests from end-users, analyzing these and either responding to the end user with a solution or escalating it to the other IT teams.
Ideal candidate profile