Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
The role is a client facing role managing our highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business.
• Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Premier clients portfolio
• Achieve agreed financial goals by development of existing and new relationships
• Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
• Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
• Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
• Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Branch team in support of business goals
• Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients and maximize revenues for Global Wealth and the Group
• Work with the broader branch, support and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures by delivering differentiated products and services to the client
• Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role
• Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc FIM, BIM and Credit Policy Manual appropriate lending guidelines
• Adhere to selling process and sales quality requirements
• Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local guidelines related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
Ideal candidate profile
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of three years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
• Evidence of strong sales results in insurance and investment products
• Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
• Strong technical skills in wealth management
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
• Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
• Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
• Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
• Local regulatory & license requirements - job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India