Storage Development Expert
The HPE Software Development Engineer – Data Storage and AI led Predictive Support Analytics is a senior engineer responsible for building world class products for automating the support and self-healing of the HPE 3PAR storage arrays with AI. The position/person is responsible for design and implementing a high quality software that fuel the autonomous supportability of HPE Storage leveraging advanced AI technologies.
The position entails collaboration with peer engineers, cross functional teams like product management, release management, documentation and senior technical and management leadership, to help realize the product and it's releases from conception to delivery.
Develop workload aware storage products by harnessing the power of AI/ML.
· Study customer data and apply AI/ML models to devise solutions
· Develop architecture and design of products on and off the storage arrays
· Keep up to the technology trends in Storage and drive the state-of-the-art solutions
· Build prototypes/POCs for the proposed solutions and provide technical leadership
· Be an expert facing the partners in the knowledge of the products, solutions or service offerings of the Organization with an insight into the competitor's offerings as well
Required Skill Set/Experience:
· Must – 10+ years of IT industry experience, with a BE/ME in Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent.
· Must – Full stack development experience – well versed with at least few of these technologies – Big data analytics, MapR, Apache Spark, PySpark, Scala, Hadoop.
· Must - AI/ML awareness and ability to integrate these algorithms in the tech stack
· Preferred- Storage domain experience, programming languages Golang, Python
· Preferred - experience working with Array Management solutions or Data Mobility solutions or Cloud integration products or similar ones from IBM/EMC/NetApp etc., is highly desirable
· Must - Well versed with Agile development practices
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.