SAP S4 HANA SD Techno-functional Expert
Leverage technical expertise and industry best practices to recommend solution
• Support and interface with key Sales and Distribution processes, spanning across Quote to Cash on SAP S/4 and related technologies.
• Effectively engage with IT delivery partners, prioritize issues and Monitoring queues and monitor outputs from the team.
• Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems.
• Use extensive Order Management business knowledge at domain level and drive change management and business adoption of technologies.
• Perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
• Design complex cross-functional solutions for IT partners to construct and deliver.
• Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
• Demonstrate broad technical leadership, exert influence outside of immediate team and drive change.
• Consult with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
• Stay updated with the industry leading practices in Sales & Distribution and pursue professional relationships inside and outside the company.
• Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control,
Security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
· Must have deep knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting SD Module for the following –
· Deep knowledge in O-Data Services, CDS Views, AMDP, Web Services, OOPS ABAP development and troubleshooting
· EDI & ALE
· SAP Implicit and Explicit Enhancements, BADI's
· Knowledge in Fiori is an added plus
· Pricing, Condition Types, Access Sequences, Pricing Procedures, Routines & Formulae
· Variant configuration and pricing
· S/4 Condition Contracts
· Returns Billing
· Desirable to have knowledge in
· Sales Documents Types: Quotations, Sales Orders, Deliveries, Shipping & Billing (Invoices, Credit & Debit Memos)
· Document Outputs: Output Types, Output Determination
· Master Data: Business Partners, Materials
· Service Contracts, Entitlements, Service Orders, Renewals, Functional Locations, Installed Base, Equipment and Serial Numbers
· Must have proven track record of delivery and working in large scale SAP ERP solutions across the Sales and Distribution domain.
· Must have the ability to understand and translate business requirements into functional specifications.
· Must have advanced understanding of modern software design patterns, project methodologies and ability to design and document complex solution architectures from concept through deployment.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
· Must have experience working in multi-geography cross-functional teams.
· Must have familiarity with high tech outsourced manufacturing, planning and delivery practices.
· Desired - Experience working with multiple IT service providers in a fast paced large scale environment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.