SAP Procurement Expert
As the hands-on specialist on SAP procurement, you will support HPE's indirect procurement and direct procurement invoicing functions. Primary responsibility is to provide technical and functional leadership for innovation programs and operational activities. Depending on the nature of the requirement, you will utilize an effective mix of technical skills, business analysis skills, project management/coordination skills to drive the most optimal solution and meet the business needs.
· Support HPE's SAP Ariba and SAP S/4 HANA integrated environment. Operations in all major geographies - AMS, EMEA and APJ.
· Work closely with the tax team for TR OneSource integration and the direct procurement team for SCC integration
· Manage quarterly releases from SAP Ariba, do impact analysis and follow up with regression tests
· Support S/4 HANA master data elements including but not limited to Business partners, purchase orgs, vendor Subranges, plants, etc.
· Own integrations from S/4 HANA - TR onesource, Ariba CI9, Employee master, Pcard charges/reconciliation, dynamic discounting, etc.
· Lead innovation programs including, but not limited to, new feature deployments, central procurement use cases, integration scenarios like Fieldglass, etc.
· Manage complicated supply chain invoicing scenarios like consignment settlement / evaluated receipt settlement / consigned ERS
· Working experience on SAP MM, Enterprise structure management and invoicing scenarios
· Working experience on Ariba cloud solutions integrations including S2C, B2I, Invoice Management (combo realm with SCC and B2I), Guided buying
· Deep knowledge on all invoicing scenarios Credit/Debit, Self-billing (ERS, consignment), etc.
· Understanding of Ariba's Direct integration technologies (Ok2Pay), CI9, etc. is a big plus
· Experience working with tax validation for invoices on SAP ECC/HANA is a must
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.