R&D IT Tools and Process
Researches, designs, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users of the company.
· Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team. Performs analysis of functional and business requirements.
· Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
· Administers, Configures applications. Maintains application health by looking and debugging application logs
· Troubleshoot Performance and Application Errors
· Responding to User Tickets, pulling reports
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· 5 or more years of experience writing code (such as and not limited to, C/C++, PL/SQL, Core Java)
· Fluent in Shell scripting
· Familiarity with Hadoop and its associated components
· Familiarity with Web Technologies
· Ability to understand application ecosystem (Applications/Products) to be able to act as a System Integrator
· Ability to suggest and drive improvements/transformations
· Experience of multiple full release cycles. Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
· Understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
· Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools. Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration. General Project Management (developing).
· Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
· Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.