Partner Business Transformation Specialist - Graduate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Our HPE Go to Market (GOM) team has an exciting graduate opportunity for Regional Partner Business Specialist to serve the regional reseller ecosystem and develops a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with HPE business priorities. He/she would work closely with senior team members to drives end-to-end revenue, HPE profitability, and pipeline through joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts.
· Provides resources and guidance to the Partner (e.g. Value Added Reseller (VAR), Distributor, SI, ISV, Managed Service Provider) on where to play within emerging trends in Partner's ecosystem in alignment with HPE business priorities. Works with the Partner to create a mutually beneficial plan for the future.
· Drives end-to end HPE revenue, profitability, and pipeline by implementing joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
· Articulates both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively 'sell with', 'sell to', and 'sell through' the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
· Develops basic knowledge of partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology and communicates value of the portfolios and solutions to better differentiate HPE from competitors.
· Demonstrates business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial relationships with one or many Partners to grow HPE market share.
· Coordinates HPE activities with the Partner, leveraging HPE specialists when needed, including sales cadence, education, marketing, executive briefings, proactive forecasting, business planning, and client engagements. Drives HPE marketing strategy through the customer.
· Tailors selling solutions to fit the needs of the partner's customer profile including HPE products, services and technology alliances to achieve assigned quotas
· Support the team in monitoring regional Partner sales floor to help develop pipeline, recruiting and develop business relationships with new partners, working to increase partner commitment to HPE.
· Works to ensure that partners are aware of, and compliant with, HPE's SBC requirements for Partners, including applicable legal obligations.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Business or Computing
· Prior internships in technical and/or solution experience will be highly advantageous
· Have exposure in IT hardware and software
Knowledge and Skills
· Basic knowledge of the company offerings and portfolio of the partners.
· Basic understanding of current trends, competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
· Awareness of effective consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.