Order Processing Supervisor (Japanese and English Speaking)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Order Processing Supervisor
· Ensures proper and timely execution of order processing activities for assigned team across multiple areas, including: New Order inflow, PO Validation, Order Entry, Order Cleansing and Issue troubleshooting to make sure Order can be booked within same day and cleaned for Production within next day.
· Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for assigned team and unit, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
· Effectively monitor activities' status and proactively report or escalates issues to direct managers, program managers, and internal and external sales partners if required.
· Ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with internal and external resources.
· Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
· Provides immediate people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans in accordance with organization directives, coaching, and career development
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Good leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
· Project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
· Analytical and problem solving skills, excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
· Excellent in English and Japanese language. If with Korean skill will be better.
· Great business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in sales processes and systems will be better.
Required Experience & Education:
· Bachelor's degree from first level university in China or equivalent level university from abroad.
· Typically 5 years above experience with more than 1 year of people or production management experience.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.