Orchestration Software Integration Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business brings digital transformation expertise of over 30 years to telecommunications and media companies. We help communication service providers solve their most pressing business problems every day. We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners.
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Software Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of data engineering products for HCI, Software Defined Storage analytics products of HPE. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our R&D team and work in areas of storage, filesystem, hyper converged solutions and analytics. You will evaluate, design, and define coding, programming, and integration activities based on objectives and established project guidelines, collaborating with product management to understand and finalize requirements. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• Recommend design choices and finalizing the design for new feature development, working with colleagues and other business areas.
• Create, design, implement and maintain software adapters for an enterprise orchestrator solution.
• Create, design, implement and maintain service descriptors.
• Provide technical consultation and support in the development of automation solutions.
•Translate requirements into code for new or existing solutions and projects.
• Develop original, intricate solutions and simplifying when feasible to improve maintainability.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
• Good knowledge in parsing and manipulating JSON/XML/SOAP/YAML
• Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tools.
• Familiar with configuration management tools (Ansible)
• Familiar with *nix operating systems
• Solid knowledge of WebServices SOAP/REST API best practices and usage
• Good knowledge of OOP concept and Java programing language
• Familiar with Velocity template engine
• Familiar with CI/CD tools and process (Maven, GIT, CI/CD)
• Virtualization/containerization knowledge (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare)
• Familiar with process modeling.
• Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology (Daily standup, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospective meetings)
• Experience in designing and implementing process solutions for automation
• Experience in designing and implement HEAT orchestration templates.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.