IT Applications Analytics Big Data Intern
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
IT Applications Analytics/Big Data Intern
HPE IT is undergoing an extensive transformation program to deploy state of the art systems like Hybrid Cloud, New ERP system based on Sap S4 HANA, and a new enterprise analytics platform to name the few. HPE has both legacies, and new technology in the landscape and that creates opportunities to adjust support model and practices.
HPE is looking for an intern with experience in analytics and Information Technology to improve the performance of the IT applications portfolio. This intern will analyze the historical data related to internal or external customer feedback, incidents, problems and vendor invoices to identify areas of opportunities for improvement.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in IT applications inventory, vendor service levels, and potential opportunities for similar large IT organizations.
· Gather data from multiple source systems and organize for comparison and consolidation.
· Proactively search for symptoms and patterns and provides recommendations or solutions.
· Identify solutions that support contract execution improvements with vendor/partners.
· Automate data analysis that can be refreshed periodically
· Recommend actions needed to improve the health of the applications.
· Interface with cross-functional IT teams and functions across geographies.
Education and Experience
· Current student in undergraduate, masters, or MBA program.
· Experience with quantitative analysis and data mugging
· Work experience related to this area of expertise.
· Good analytical skills.
· Be onsite in one of the HPE offices as needed.
· Experience participating in IT projects.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.