Inside Sales Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you will be managing virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
In a typical day as an Inside Sales Representative, you would
· Sell standard solutions for a portion or a set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
· Create account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of low to medium complexity
· Generate and qualify potential leads to be passed to the Inside Sales team.
· Build targeted sales pipeline.
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
· Experienced in IT sales of products or solutions
· Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
· Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
· High self-motivated, powerful and a team player
· Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.