HPC System Engineer
Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments. The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments. Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers. Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
· Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high- risk.
· Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create. solutions for customers.
· Resolve single- and cross- technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross- technology incidents.
· Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
· Apply company solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
· Identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
· Provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
· Build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
· Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
· Assist in managing delivery of industry support solutions.
· Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
· Lead cross-team or large programs/projects.
· Coach or guide junior consultants.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 5- 7 years working experience in related fields desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Thorough knowledge of company products and services offerings, company organization, competition, third party products and market trends.
· Broad knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies.
· Comprehensive business, technical or functional knowledge at an expert level.
· Communicate tactfully with diplomacy up to senior management levels within an organization.
· Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
· Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
· Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination.
· Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s) intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
· Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.