Hewlett Packard Labs - Research Associate - CMOS Design Engineer (Intern)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The System Architecture Laboratory at Hewlett Packard Labs has an immediate opening for an intern position with a background in electrical engineering and CMOS circuit design. The critical task is the design of electronic devices in ongoing photonic projects. Successful candidates will have experience in the modeling, design, implementation, and testing of low-power driver electronics for silicon photonics devices
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· PhD candidate in electrical engineering, computer science or related areas.
· Critical skills include extensive experiences in design and testing of CMOS circuits.
· The candidate will need to be able to carry out electronic and photonic measurements and modeling.
· Hands-on experience with EDA tools and electronic testing is required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required for technical reporting and problem solving.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.