Greenlake Solution Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
In a typical day as a Solution Architect, you would
• Establish trusted advisor relationships at senior levels for the account
• Understand client's internal management alliances and shape client thinking on technology direction
• Promote innovation and thought leadership on the key account while contributing to the technical dimension of key account growth plan
• Conceive and create new technology programs to support on-going business and future business growth
• Validate HPE portfolio solutions against client needs, and shape as necessary for client acceptance
• Create the annual technology roadmap for the account
• Assist in the development of the technical community while sharing your knowledge and technical expertise.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a first level university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• A strong professional with consistent business acumen and general management leadership abilities including accountability
• Able to build relationships with C-level executives in client organizations
• A skilled leader who coaches, encourages team-building and works on conflict resolution with strong decision making.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.