Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster and creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.
HPE delivers high-quality, high-value products, consulting and support services in a single package to serve more than 1 billion customers all over the world.
At HPE we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximise your knowledge. Working at HPE you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity.
Your responsibilities will be related to testing and quality assurance activities within a typical R&D cycle. Your day-to-day tasks will be comprised of:
· Work on successful telecom and IT projects and learn about industry trends and needs
· Learn what is testing and how does it fit in the development cycle (waterfall and agile)
· Understand the development team working model and release cycle deliveries
· Learn about frameworks and tools used in software development and testing
· Perform manual and automated testing
· Gain experience with automation tools
· 2-3 years of experience in DevOps field
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of telecom ecosystems and protocols
· Strong Linux knowledge is required
· Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking protocols, CCNA is a plus
· Experience with Chef/Ansible is a major plus
· Experience into building deployment scripts
· Knowledgeable about monitoring tools (Zabbix, Grafana)
· Waterfall/Agile software development methodologies knowledge is required
· Ability to work in virtual teams
· Dynamic person, proactive, creative and with initiative
· Very good communication & interaction skills
· Organised and deadlines oriented
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.