Data Center Facilities Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Education and Experience Required:
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience in data center maintenance.
· Experience in Project Management and in preparation of technical reports, RFP's related to air conditioner and energy saving studies for data centers;
· Desirable CDPD - Certified Data Centre Professional by EXIN;
· Desirable ATS - Accredited Tier Specialist by Uptime Institute LLC
· 3-5 years of experience in data center maintenance.
· 3-5 years of experience in data center project design, implementation and maintenance.
· English is a plus
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.