5G Orchestration Intern (Telecom Wireless Services)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
· Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of the company's technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
· Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
· Acts professionally with the company customers.
· Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
· Understands the company’s strategy.
· Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
· Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Education and Experience Required:
· Third Year of University completed--typically a technical degree specialization or enrolled in a Master's program
· Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
· We are looking for individuals with coding skills in areas like Java, python , automation tools like Ansible familiarity with virtualization platform and orchestration mechanisms, as for instance Kuberntes, Openstack
· Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
· Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
· Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.