Gucci is one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies. Through Gucci and other brands, the Kering group enjoys continued worldwide success in the Luxury Fashion Timepieces & Jewellery industry. Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci designs, manufactures and distributes highly desirable products such as leather goods, shoes, ready-to-wear, silks, timepieces, fine jewellery and fragrances. Gucci products are sold exclusively through a network of directly operated boutiques and a small number of selected department and specialty stores. Combining modernity and heritage, innovation and Italian craftsmanship, the house of Gucci is able to position and communicate the brand's exclusivity and value in the global market.
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant to join our Gucci Timepieces and Jewellery concession in Selfridges Wonder Room, who will report into the Manager and Managing Director. This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
To provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty by communicating as “Gucci ambassador' the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
How you will contribute
· Serve customers accordingly with Gucci selling ceremony
· Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of Timepieces & Jewellery products as well as of Gucci history and heritage
· Discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in fashion world and developments in luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products
· Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customers at ease
· Retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
· Ensure the achievement of individual and Store goals, enhancing and developing the business
· Manage the visual display of the products in accordance with Gucci visual standards
· Ensure store functional maintenance and appropriate levels of products on the sales floor
· Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise
· Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Gucci standards and policies
Who you are
· Proven experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
· Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store result
· Deep passion for fashion and luxury
· Excellent commercial awareness and customers attitude
· High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
· Luxury product knowledge
· Fluency in English is a must.
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Luxury Timepieces (UK) Limited