Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches.
The Production Coordinator is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. They will support management in day-to-day operations including troubleshooting operational, service, facilities, and compliance issues.
He/she will provide, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
· Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
· Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
· Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager;
· Assist manager with identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner;
· Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes;
· Submit all 8300 and tax exempt forms as received;
· Communicate all discrepancies/issues immediately to management;
· Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
· Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
· Place orders as needed for all supplies for the office and store;
· Follow all Policy & Procedures and security guidelines;
· Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
· Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
· Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
· 1 year of administrative or stock experience; preferably in a luxury environment;
· Flexible Schedule;
· Handle a multi-line switchboard;
· Actively solve problems;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Familiar with Outlook, Excel, Word.
Gucci America Inc