Your Responsibilities :
- Gain experience by working on the quality-related regulatory activities,
- Support the Labelling Team in its responsibilities such as: Preparation and co-ordination of labelling documents and updating Labelling databases with labelling documents,
- Acquire basic knowledge of regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating to the registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products,
- Interact with global regulatory groups.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English,
- Fluent Polish and English (both verbal and written),
- Detail-orientation, with emphasis on accuracy and completeness,
- Analytical thinking,
- Strong computer related skills (Microsoft suite including Excel and Word),
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Welcome students of bioscience, life science, pharmacy or other related science.
please check basic qualifications
Why GSK? :
Do you believe that innovation and science can help people do more, feel better and live longer? Is it important for you that your work is meaningful? Join GSK, the world's leading healthcare company.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.