Location:TH - Pathumthani
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Darlene Clarisse Monton Moleta
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
· Prepare tax returns, reports and other documents on a monthly, adhoc and annual basis and ensuring on-going compliance with the appropriate local tax authorities including statutory reporting requirements
· Generate monthly income tax, tax payment, and VAT return data and maintains all tax documents
· Reconcile the company tax obligation e.g. VAT vs Sales/Purchase data
· Prepare tax General Ledger account reconciliations.
· Assist GA Manager/Controller or Consultants in handling tax audits (CIT and VAT Audit).
· Support GA Manager/Controller or Consultant in handling response to Tax Office Service regarding tax compliance issues.
· Assists in resolving complex issues arising throughout the Accounts Payable process to ensure blocked invoices are cleared and payments are processed in a timely manner.
· At least with bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any business-related course
· 1 to 3 years experience in tax accounting (e.g. VAT, Income Tax preparation) with good understanding of tax regulations and compliance requirements.
· Experience with a multinational company and working with colleagues remotely/across borders is a plus
· Knowledge on Thai accounting standard (US GAAP is a plus)
· Good English communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to details
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Job Segment: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Tax, Recruiting, Finance, Human Resources