GE Global Operations
Global Operations Tax & Value Added Tax
In GE Global Operations Center, we work to deliver better outcomes for our customers, shareholders, and the world through creating a better, faster, simpler GE.Currently we’re looking for interns for the Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and VAT (Value Added Tax) teams,who can support the team in their daily tasks.During the internship we aim to involve You into CIT & VAT related activities and provide a broad picture of the international tax accounting and local regulations and standards.
· Prepare & analyse CIT/VAT account reconciliations.
· Partner with local tax advisors across Europe and work with cross-functional teams.
· Learn how the tax audit is running at a big, matrix organization.
· Deliver reporting and administration activities in complex ERP systems.
· Support experienced tax team members in their tax accounting and tax compliance tasks.
· Ongoing studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar BA/MA or similar experience.
· Availability for min. 24 hours per week.
· Excel knowledge.
· Good command of English.
· Advantage: Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
Global Operations is GE’s multi-functional shared services. We operate worldwide, transfer knowledge and work with every GE business to make our company simpler, better and more customer-focused. Our culture promotes innovation, knowledge sharing, and collaboration in an open office environment that has leaders both sitting and working alongside their team. We’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are passionate about exploring new, efficient ways of working, while gaining exposure across multiple industries. Join the team and help us deliver tomorrow’s GE, today. Find out more athttp://www.ge.com/careers/global-operations/cincinnati
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .